-
Right next to the spark plug. Just like in the picture.

heck, I have 2 rebuilt never fired ones in the garage 1969 and 1970. Now I think I have changed my mind on using either. lol... Guess, I'll put one in the cuda while I rebuild the 273.

Well I got the tranny its a long tail out of a B or C body.Not a problem I cam make the bracket for the shifter.The guy did not have the motor pulled when we got the but he is bringing a 340 and a 8 3/4 rear end to show me.He said the rear end is in the duster still he said it was 3:73 suregrip.We were also talking and he said he needs a 3 speed chevy tranny.He said he would trade the motor and tranny for the chevy 3 speed and a old welder we have.The welder was give to us and we bought the tranny a few year back for 100 bucks.

I am sorry, anybody that i offended .I know now i should not have gave any comment .But there was once when i put a question on here and had 5 or 6 people jump all over me because of it .Again i oppologize to 1973dusterkid. I will be done with questions or comments on here for good.

I am sorry, anybody that i offended .I know now i should not have gave any comment .But there was once when i put a question on here and had 5 or 6 people jump all over me because of it .Again i oppologize to 1973dusterkid. I will be done with questions or comments on here for good.

Lets put it this way. There are better sights out there with far less abuse.

Lets put it this way. There are better sights out there with far less abuse.

Do you really feel that way about this site? This is probably the best automotive site on the net. I think some thicker skin is in order.

Do you really feel that way about this site? This is probably the best automotive site on the net. I think some thicker skin is in order.

Nope,I wont allow negative people or things into my personal space.Build thread is done here,I am moving on to better places.

-
Back