-
Status
Not open for further replies.

podunkracing

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
73 340 std fresh forged piston, j head s/s valves roller rockers has 500 street miles sents built, 298/557 mopar cam, very good street motor... motor is still in car hear run and ride in it

i pics i can send

would trade for built 360
or sale make offer

I have 4 360's. All of them have never been rebuilt that I know of. 2 of them run. the other 2 turn over and look ok, but i've never tried to start them. the year models of the engines are: 73,75,78,80. If interested let me know. I can give you more details if wanted. plus I'm not the closest but 340's are hard to find around here and I'm just going to have to eat shipping to get one I think.

What would you have to have for the motor?? Would you be interested in any other trades? What part of Paducah are you from because I go there about every day

What would you have to have for the motor?? Would you be interested in any other trades? What part of Paducah are you from because I go there about every day
would like to get $3500 out of it, it is all new ready to go... im outside of paducah on hwy 60 but my shop is on 12st in paducah, im open on trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back