36 dodge coupe

-

moparman1

Reaction score
me and my son bought us a 36 coupe, he's been wanting to build a hot rod.the guy let me have it for two hundred less since I was going to put a 440 in it. some guy wanted it to put a 327 in it.he wouldnt sell it to him.

Good to hear about your new project !
Pics please !
Also good to hear the former owner choose to sell to Mopar folks who would give the old gal a GOOD MOPAR home. :angel8:

Yeah, as others have said we need pics, and glad ot hear that he owner wouldn't sell to someone who would just disgrace it with a boat anchor motor

Very cool! If i ever get my current projects done i want to build a street rod,late 20' or early 30's.
We need pics.!
3.gif

me and my son bought us a 36 coupe, he's been wanting to build a hot rod.the guy let me have it for two hundred less since I was going to put a 440 in it. some guy wanted it to put a 327 in it.he wouldnt sell it to him.

well here she is, son already started tearing it apart. going to the sand blaster next week.

IM001102.jpg

IM001103.jpg

IM001105.jpg

IM001108.jpg

Great pics! So, what are the plans for it? Are you talking the body off the chassis before going to the blaster or is it going to roll in? BTW: Could you measure your hood from front to rear for me and also tell me if the center trim piece is the same length? TIA.

Great pics! So, what are the plans for it? Are you talking the body off the chassis before going to the blaster or is it going to roll in? BTW: Could you measure your hood from front to rear for me and also tell me if the center trim piece is the same length? TIA.

Its going to roll in. the hood is 47 1/2 inches long.

How about these ..... ? Sorry about the first pic - the digital was misplaced and it was taken with an old instamatic that day. Looks vintage though. ;-)

b2ed.jpg

MVC_774L.jpg

MVC_716L.jpg

I just realized where I saw the '36 at. You got a screamin' deal on it - not to mention right in your own backyard to boot. Keep us aprised of its progress.

-
Back