-
Status
Not open for further replies.

V24x2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, im doing the small journal 340 with the small stroker 3.58 scat crank and im in need of some 360 +.060 performance pistons (4.06). Prefer new but a 'barely used' forged set might interest me as well. Let me know what you have! Thankyou.

Hello, im doing the small journal 340 with the small stroker 3.58 scat crank and im in need of some 360 +.060 performance pistons (4.06). Prefer new but a 'barely used' forged set might interest me as well. Let me know what you have! Thankyou.

I have a set of Autotec/racetec flat top forged pistons new in box from my 4.00 stroker build,needed 4.07,pistons only no wrist pins if they interest you.

I have a set of Autotec/racetec flat top forged pistons new in box from my 4.00 stroker build,needed 4.07,pistons only no wrist pins if they interest you.
Appreciate the offer but i already had the 3.58 crank so the 4.00 stroke pistons wont help me in any way.....thanks for the offer tho!

I have two sets of 360 .060 pistons. One set are cast flat top that are slightly used, the other set are Ross with a slight dish. PM me an email address & I'll send some pictures & prices.

Last edited:
I have two sets of 360 .060 pistons. One set are cast flat top that are slightly used, the other set are Ross with a light dish. PM me an email address & I'll send some pictures & prices.
pm sent....thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back