Not open for further replies.

Outsder

way back when
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
360 & 318 Core Engines available WA State
Two mid '70s 360 core motors, and one '85 318 motor & trans for local PU $150 ea.
360 Eng.JPG
318 Eng Trans.JPG

If you can and don't care to, post a pic of the casting numbers off the sides of the 360s and the numbers stamped on the front of the deck below the drivers side cylinder head. I have a 1975 360 casting with an odd casting number that has additional material in the main webs and cylinders like the '74 and earlier 360s. You may have better than the average 360 cores.

Could be a week or so, as these are at my storage place. Downsizing by parting with all my sml blk stuff and focusing on just on my remaining BB cars.

Washington is a big enough state that it might me nice to be a little more specific about your location. West side or east side at least?

I know of someone that was looking for an LA 360, but no idea if they found one or if they were willing to travel.

Washington is a big enough state that it might me nice to be a little more specific about your location. West side or east side at least?

I know of someone that was looking for an LA 360, but no idea if they found one or if they were willing to travel.
Still looking for a buildable short block since I have a complete. Top end kit for it I am in Spokane hoping to stay close to home with fuel prices the way they are

Last edited:
Worth a look at Fastenal Blue Lane Freight if it's within state. That is if the fuel prices haven't caught up with their rates, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back