360 block limits

-
I think the gentleman found out the info he needed. After that it turned into a trash feast. Shame is most of us would love to sit down with each other and talk cars and engines.
Agreed, I think a lot of this ridiculousness would be gone and MOST of us would have a great time.

It may be time to end this trainwreck. The bridge has collasped and the wreckage has stopped smoldering.. pretty sure the coroner is finished up too.

It may be time to end this trainwreck. The bridge has collasped and the wreckage has stopped smoldering.. pretty sure the coroner is finished up too.
Its ONLY ten pages, this is beginner stuff for a fabo thread to truly be derailed :lol: I probably should not have said that.

Well then, Baker must be familiar with the term, as it originated in Aussie land.
I bet he's called it alot.
I hate to break it to you, but Drongo is not not really used here that much anymore. Well not on the mainland anyway.. Don't know about Tazzy, it's a few decades behind.
If you want to sound more up to date, go with Bogan..

Train wreck or not, it's still getting traffic. And traffic= revenue.

Man it would be nice to see the same people that derail a post start their own damn posts. It’s not that hard guys. Hit post, put title in the subject bar, drop down and say what you want to talk about like maybe “what’s better, carbs or fuel injection” them hit the box on the bottom

Well lets have a look at where that first derailing bolt was loosened..I think it was only 4 posts in..
Here we go again. Lol. I swear some guys don’t read what others post. 360 blocks are weak truck motors
Then look at post 5.. :rolleyes:

360s can be stout when prepped properly. Do your research, take your time and talk to the right people and they can be pushed hard. I'm shooting for 600 N/A on my 1970 factory 360 block with W9 heads HOWEVER I am talking to tons of hardcore racers and machinists making sure I know about everything I can do to make it survive for a long time if not for good before I even start buying the parts. I'm going with a machinist that is a former Mopar 410 Sprint car racer and he is advising me the whole way. A friend of mine has had 600 horse 360s that he threw a 250 shot at on top of that and they survived for a long time until the split down the lifter valley......

Last edited:
Man it would be nice to see the same people that derail a post start their own damn posts. It’s not that hard guys. Hit post, put title in the subject bar, drop down and say what you want to talk about like maybe “what’s better, carbs or fuel injection” them hit the box on the bottom
I agree. I've added three more to my ignore list yesterday. They never add anything useful, just stir up a bunch of crap and pile on. It really gets old.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

-
Back