360 block, post 92 Magnum heads, which Headers?

-

OCswinger

Reaction score
I've got a 74 Duster with a 360 and I assume late(r) model Magnum heads. I do not know what year the heads are, they are installed and the stampings read, 5300 and 667 and NH. The only thing I found on the ole interweb has me believing they are post 92 Magnum heads.
More info: manual steering, and QA1 K member.
I have looked at TTI and Hooker but, I do not want to order headers only to find out later they won't work. Is anyone out there running this current setup? If so, what headers ya'll using? Part numbers.

-Jon

The only thing I know is, with certain headers, there is some interference with a tube at the bottom part of the head close to the bottom row of head bolts towards the rear of the engine. I have seen where some people have ground the head down for clearance. As to which brand of header has the issue, I do not know.

The only thing I know is, with certain headers, there is some interference with a tube at the bottom part of the head close to the bottom row of head bolts towards the rear of the engine. I have seen where some people have ground the head down for clearance. As to which brand of header has the issue, I do not know.
well thanks RRR, it's info like this that makes this site great. I don't think I would have thought about the grinding the head for clearance.

well thanks RRR, it's info like this that makes this site great. I don't think I would have thought about the grinding the head for clearance.

Well, I wasn't that big a help. I cannot remember which headers have the issue. Maybe someone else will chime in that knows for sure.

I'm running Doug's on my magnum, and no issues there.

Check TTI as well. They might have something for you. I have TTI on a 360 with Eddy heads and have no issues.

-
Back