360 dart sport owners

-

75ddart

Reaction score
Anyone here tell me where and an exact measurement would be to install my 360 emblems on the front fenders of 75 sport? Found some pics. but they are all from a distance. Looks like they are in line with the dart emblem but I don't know the distance. Found the location for the duster 360 but not really for the sport. Thanks in advance...:hello2:

Mine are after the DART and above the sport but I have seen then below the DART and to the left of the SPORT so I don't know if mine is correct or not....

I believe they are supposed to be next to the dart emblem but not below it as the sport emblem is there and to the right. The pics I was able to locate are all at a distance but you can tell it's next to the dart but I don't know the distance. My car is a numbers matching car but the 360 were missing and there were no holes in the fenders for the 360 piece. The ones I bought have the pins, so I may just carefully remove them and use two sided tape to install insteadd of drilling holes. I would think that all the fsctory 360's would have the call outs as I was told this was a low production car. Back in my high school days a friend of mine had a 74 360 which had the call outs but been so long I don't remember exactly the distance from the dart emblem. Thanks...

Ya I can measure for you tonight if no one else chimes in... My 360's are stuck on with two sided take and I probably stuck them there by eye after I painted the car so I don't know if you wanna go by that. lol.

Dart sport 360, Thanks don't have to be perfect, I can eye ball it some. I purchased the call outs and they were listed for the dart sport and a c body model I believe, been a while, no rush. By the way nice sport you have there...

OMG! I said I lined these up by eye but honestly a blind man could have done a better job at lining up the 360 with the DART... Yikes!... Embarrassing... I never noticed it was so misaligned. For what its worth, here's a pic.

IMG-20120607-00173.jpg

Good luck. Any pics of your car?

If someone else gives us some better dimensions I might redo mine myself... this time I might even try it with my eyes open.

Ok, thanks for taking the time to take and post the pics. I don't have any pics. as of yet. Going to try to get it out this weekend clean it up and detail it. But it is TX9 black with white stripe, black interior, fold down rear seat. All stock. I had a 75 sport and a 76 sport back in high school, so decided to get another one to bring back good memories. Try to get some pics. and email them to you, thanks again. So far no one else has posted yet.

-
Back