360 Engine with TTI Header HELP!!!!!

-
I hope you get plumkrazee's. Don't forget to either machine the bolt head or get the later bolt like the directions say, or you will have an "interference fit" when you bolt the headers up tight.

Russ.

Same still waiting on a reply from Plum before I make a post about it but again thank you all for the help ive been busting my head about this dang thing for awhile now :p

Same still waiting on a reply from Plum before I make a post about it but again thank you all for the help ive been busting my head about this dang thing for awhile now :p

Sorry man. I don't have an extra one. :( I swear I did. I would post up a want ad.

http://imgur.com/xSfJ16v

Heres the 90 degree adapter installed after the help you all have given me. Im going to tilt the filter part more straight instead of how it is now but thank you guys for the tips. Will post an update pic when I get a filter on there just for anyone else to see how it looks if youre going through the same problem as I did.

I'm glad that worked out for you, looks like TTI designed the header with that adapter in mind.

-
Back