[WANTED] 360 flywheel

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy,
How many teeth should that flywheel have? I have one I believe might be a truck flywheel. I'll try to take a couple of pics today.
Dallas

Not sure Dallas. I have a truck one. But dad thinks they are different. Can a machine shop rebalance a 318 one to fit?

Not sure Dallas. I have a truck one. But dad thinks they are different. Can a machine shop rebalance a 318 one to fit?
Yes. I belive. I know you can do it with 340's not sure with 318's. You can let a machine shop do it or classic industires (Im sure other companies sell the part aswell) sell a kit of weights that you can buy for like $24 to put on the fly wheel and it will have the same effect as drilling the holes like the factory did.
Hope it helped. That is what I did with mine!
Thanks, Justin

Jeremy,
I forgot to take some pics today but found some I had taken a couple of years ago.
This thing is pretty large. It would just barely come out of the bellhousing. We counted teeth once and I think the count was 143.
I'm not sure what the original application was for the bellhousing either, so I posted a couple of pics of it.
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_7233.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_7234.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_7235.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_7236.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7237.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 94
I just ordered a new one through Chrysler Dallas. Was like $220
Figured be cheaper than shipping yours and maybe not fitting. Thanks a bunch though. I do need some 8.75 shock plates though. If you have any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back