-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dart_68

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'm in need of a 360, stock running preferably. I live in the Denver area so I'm wondering if there are any member in the area that might have one they'd like to sell.

Thanks!
:thankyou:

I'm in need of a 360, stock running preferably. I live in the Denver area so I'm wondering if there are any member in the area that might have one they'd like to sell.

Thanks!
:thankyou:
Some junk yard ones around if you need to go that way. You can even buy a warranty on them from alot of them.
Search Results

Looks like the link wont work
I use car-parts.com
Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market
Might have to try a couple different searches of dodges that came with the 5.9l
I used 1991 for the year and a 250 series truck 1981-1993 for the model
and several came up

Go to LUP, ive pulled many from there. Under $300 otd with a 24,000 mile warranty or something lol. And they're super cool. They'll fork that junk over to the loadout for you unlike a lot of places here that make you push a sketchy 15 foot high gantry that weighs about 600 lbs on its own. Uphill.
The 5.9 in my car now, as well as my backup motor, both came from there.

Go to LUP, ive pulled many from there. Under $300 otd with a 24,000 mile warranty or something lol. And they're super cool. They'll fork that junk over to the loadout for you unlike a lot of places here that make you push a sketchy 15 foot high gantry that weighs about 600 lbs on its own. Uphill.
The 5.9 in my car now, as well as my backup motor, both came from there.
I'm sorry, "LUP"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back