-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatsup1962

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Motor – Motor was in car that I purchased two years ago. I have driven this car for the last two years with no issues. Does not burn oil and is a good running motor and nothing needs to be done to put in a vehicle.

What I know about it – 360 rebuilt 8 years ago. I do not know if it is over bored or any info on compression. Has a 750 Demon carb, Edelbrock Torker II 340, and a purple shaft hydraulic flat tappet – specs unknown. Motor will be sold complete carb to pan minus the following:

1) Alternator and brackets

2) Power Steering pump and brackets

3) Air cleaner

4) Motor mounts

Included are distributor, wires, plugs, orange elect box, ballast resister, starter, exhaust manifolds, valve covers, breathers.

Transmission – Transmission was supposedly rebuilt when motor was done. No issue at all with it. Shifts hard between all gears. Flash stalls at 2600-2800rpm. Convertor included.

Why its coming out – Built 408 going in with all the goodies. New built 727 and neutral balanced stall convertor going in as well.

A – Body radiator also available.

If you have a car looking for a drivetrain this would be a good approach.

All will be available the first week of October. I will not ship anything except radiator.
I have a video of it running or come see it run before it gets pulled.
Willing to separate if engine sells by itself.

Complete package $2700.00 Located in Central Iowa.

20220905_121659.jpg

20220905_121720.jpg

20220905_121741.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back