diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys
i bought a 360 to put in the duster but it has the rearsump truck pan on it
i was hoping someone has a nice used centersump and pick up before i spend a ton on a new one
i would need it shipped to Holland MI 49424

thanks guys

Summit has a $49 pan, can't remember what the pickup tube cost me, along with cheap but good - milodon one piece gaskets with the washers molded in.... soooo much nicer than working with old stuff that is the same price.
...and that's coming from a cheap guy like me!!!

Like the cheap guy said;I have pans but for 50 bucks,buy new.

Summit has a $49 pan, can't remember what the pickup tube cost me, along with cheap but good - milodon one piece gaskets with the washers molded in.... soooo much nicer than working with old stuff that is the same price.
...and that's coming from a cheap guy like me!!!

New it is, thanks for all the replies guys.

Now, what is this about a single piece gasket?
And will it work on my 75 LA engine?

It's the exact dimensions of a stock 360 car pan.
I can't say "I've put a pre-magnum 360 in a 66Dart" -- but if I were to try, that's about the only center sump pan you can get without going with a high volume pan... so I don't know why it wouldn't.
I build stock 360's, and 360's into strokers for most of my darts and dusters (72-74). The only thing you would face different than what I face is that I am using the spool mount K-members.
My 65 Barracuda has the pad mounts with a 273. It came with two set of engine mounts, one set was an inch thicker than the ones I'm running, but bolted in the same.... so I know you can lift the motor up if the pan hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back