Not open for further replies.

gliderider06

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all. I am looking for a factory LA roller cam for a 360. I want to use it for my 318 that will go into my Ramcharger. I am considering having my 318 cam reground, but weighing my options. Just doing a stock rebuild.
Thanks

Why not go with an aftermarket grind for a little more performance...

im removing one from my stock 360 to replace with an upgraded one. I wouldnt mind selling it to you

Why not go with an aftermarket grind for a little more performance...

That is a possibility. I actually talked to Racer Brown. I just want a small bump from the stock 318 cam. Just weighing my options before sending my cam out to be reground. If Edelbrock made their performer cam in roller, I would get it. I thought the 360 cam is somewhat close to it.

That is a possibility. I actually talked to Racer Brown. I just want a small bump from the stock 318 cam. Just weighing my options before sending my cam out to be reground. If Edelbrock made their performer cam in roller, I would get it. I thought the 360 cam is somewhat close to it.

We went with a new roller when we rebuilt our 91 360...

Apologies for the thread derail.

krazykuda, which roller cam did you go with your 91 roller block 360? I just picked up a LA360 roller cam engine, casting number 53006921 and I am looking to upgrade my cam as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back