360 oil pan needed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have a number on the bottom? If so what is that number for ease of indentification. I took some 360's a part but not sure if i still have the pans. How about a 340 or 318? I know the valve covers are the same. Let me know and i'll snoop around.

The 318 & 340 oil pans are different from the 360, but I have a chrome one (installed but never ran it, still like new). Only thing I am not close to you, so the shipping would hurt.

Actually, I'm trying to stay away from chrome. Wouldn't look right for what I'm doing, plus trying to keep temps down. I'd rather stick with painted, cad plated, aluminum, or raw.

I've got a mid 80's LA 360 Truck pan, it's in pretty good shape and has the extra capacity if your still looking

I have a brand new (still in the box) milodon street strip pan and pick up, part # mil-30940 sells for $259.95 and pick up mil-18345 sells for $42.95. will take $240.00 plus shipping those are summit prices.

I have either a 7 or 8 at Milodon pan with pickup if interested. I will have to have to wait until tomorrow to find it in the garage.

I have a brand new (still in the box) milodon street strip pan and pick up, part # mil-30940 sells for $259.95 and pick up mil-18345 sells for $42.95. will take $240.00 plus shipping those are summit prices.
Thank you for the offer, Harry, it's definitely a great deal, but unfortunately, that's about 2 month's worth of groceries for us! I'm more lookin' for beat-up, abused, ugly (code names for cheap!) Thank you very much anyway.

If you didn't find one yet, I have a brand new, plain steel pan for a 360. I am in North Jersey. Does $40 sound fair? I think it cost about $90.

Sounds totally fair, but I'm holding out for an extra-capacity one, but if that doesn't PAN OUT (hahahaha, oh man, that's pure comedy!) I will take you up on that stock one. Thanks!

Sounds totally fair, but I'm holding out for an extra-capacity one, but if that doesn't PAN OUT (hahahaha, oh man, that's pure comedy!) I will take you up on that stock one. Thanks!
don vee,thats the funniest thing i have herd all day, thanks I needed that...Hey if don-vee doesn't take that pan I may be intersted in it...how much to ship to 13801 ny:toothy10:

don-vee, I found the 7/8 qt Milodon pan. After dinner, I will dive back in and look for the pickup. If you would like pics, PM me your email address.

don-vee, I found the 7/8 qt Milodon pan. After dinner, I will dive back in and look for the pickup. If you would like pics, PM me your email address.
Looks like your PM box is full, I tried sending you a PM but it wouldn't let me. Thanks for locating that pan for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back