Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 360 spool mounts for sale. The rubber inserts appear to be in decent shape.

View attachment 360 spool mounts.jpg

I would like $60.00 plus the ride. I will ship via USPS at actual cost.

Items are located in 49259 Michigan.

PayPal accepted as payment via gift, or you cover the fee for the total of the item and the shipping.

Please post in the ad PM Sent, then PM me. This way I can take folks in order of interest.

Please state in the PM which item you are inquiring about. I have several items listed.

ALSO: Be aware that I am on the road Monday thru Friday as a rule, so if you do PM please be patient and I will get back to you ASAP. I do carry my tablet and check in when I have time.

Thanks for looking.

what do you mean by spool mount ?? forgive my ignorance. I am in the process of building a360 to replace the 318inmycar and i know i need to do something with at least one of the mounts.

Thanks

Look at the pic. Spool mounts are a bracket with a metal tube if you will, with a rubber isolator inside. The sit in a cradle of sorts on the K.

A biscuit mount is two pieces of metal with a rubber isolator sandwiched in.

To use these, you need a spool mount K member.

ok thanks ill take a closer look. the k-frame/motor mount setup in my car came out of a 74 swinger

ok thanks ill take a closer look. the k-frame/motor mount setup in my car came out of a 74 swinger
They will work if the 1974 k frame was a v8 one.

These mounts work for 1973+ a bodies. Although check early 73 to be sure. My 73 340 dart sport has biscuit mount k member :wack:

talk to the original poster, but if your k frame is 1974, and he is selling stock 360 motor mounts, then it will work for you. CONFIRM WITH ORIGINAL POSTER.

1973 + 318/360 k members are the same...so are 340 k members with exception of a washer that doesn't impact the use of it

Keep your long bolt that goes through your 318 mounts in your picture, you will need those! looks like seller doesn't have them

yes thank you for the info. i am going to talk to him more on them because i am interested.the only thing that stinks is i believe i only need one so i will have one sitting around but it is what it is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back