360 swap in 64 valiant

-

ike61

Reaction score
Anybody ever done this without spending the $150 on motor mounts?

If you have a 273 in the car already then you have the mounts. They do use a certain # oil pan though to clear the center link

Ok sweet I know where a 273 65 valiant is and I will get the mounts off that

273/340 and 360 use the same PS mount and I think it is the DS that is the same for all small blocks up to 72. If you can get a good price on it grab the pullies,alt bracket,valve covers,rockers and push rods, v8 trans shift and kickdown linkage,carb cable. It will more than pay for your trip

273/340 and 360 use the same PS mount and I think it is the DS that is the same for all small blocks up to 72. If you can get a good price on it grab the pullies,alt bracket,valve covers,rockers and push rods, v8 trans shift and kickdown linkage,carb cable. It will more than pay for your trip
Great advice. I already grabbed the gas pedal an cable and center link. I will grab the rest

Just weld a triangular piece of steel on the right 273 mount and drill a hole. A few washers will shim the left side 273 mount to fit nicely.

See if they will make you a deal on the whole car and part it out there and leave the rest. It may have a sure grip rear

-
Back