-
Status
Not open for further replies.

82CRUISER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a small block wp pulley to replace mine. The one I have is for an engine with ac and I took mine off. From what I have found the one I need is longer. Checked eBay and tried to get info from the sellers. They have not been cooperative. Price plus shipping to 28562 nc

Sorry I should have specified I dont need anything special or expensive. I am pretty cheap

Just helping out a FABO member. That should make your quest easier now. :D
The one you have is the wrong one.

Hopefully this is the right one

IMG_3360.PNG

So the one I got is around 7x2 1/4 and it hits the crank pulley. The one I had wasn't deep enough to line up the alt and crank without the ac. I'm getting frustrated and don't want to have to swap over my crank pulley.

So the one I got is around 7x2 1/4 and it hits the crank pulley. The one I had wasn't deep enough to line up the alt and crank without the ac. I'm getting frustrated and don't want to have to swap over my crank pulley.

I just swapped both the pulleys off of my (77) 360, but mine had the Driver Side Lower Radiator Hose so it's a 67-9 water pump. The outer lip of the crank pulley has a very small dent in it but it's the interior groove I used since my car doesn't have power Steering or AC. If they look like they can be any help to you send me a message. I'll help you out man.

GWgMDn4a24UCt8Gx9DKwidEIhwLN64UaDT0azcuVXg-ZCC1hj0kDw8ZODHg25vnyPHlu4qxKKhXuv_hNikE=w713-h950-no.jpg

xBlY5h2yww-WKp0Ymoo2bTU5K5nfkAkg9VRB-GREoBJmzlgkWa-f6HPLS-1jZXi-NzH7FdmuwiWKJYukvT1=w713-h950-no.jpg

nvjuYD6GlLl7M52COb_Fe2yBwPQ21jfed9c3ozTkwajXyLnTVjqKQ1q5AJCx4YWbGKixqBNywg8pTw5rIGB=w713-h950-no.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back