-
Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernNYMOPAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller

As title states looking for an extra capacity drag racing oil pan and pickup (will be going in a f-body but most will fir this except truck pans). Building a bracket car and want something more than stock like a 7-8 quart one preferably with pickup, either be local or willing to ship. A windage tray would be a welcome bonus!!

Price, condition, and pictures if possible please.

As title states looking for an extra capacity drag racing oil pan and pickup (will be going in a f-body but most will fir this except truck pans). Building a bracket car and want something more than stock like a 7-8 quart one preferably with pickup, either be local or willing to ship. A windage tray would be a welcome bonus!!

Price, condition, and pictures if possible please.

If no one has one, you might just want to look at Kevko pans.

X2 for Kevko.
No notching k-frame and great ground clearance, plus baffles, trap door and crank scraper built in.
VERY happy with mine.

I did look at the Kevko looks like a nice piece and very reasonable priced (close to what a used one is going to cost) the only thing I was curious was is why didn't they go and add more oil, they added about a quart (advertised as a 5 quart pan) and the others are 7 or 8 quart? That much better oil control, for ground clearance, for fitment, the extra just isn't needed? It raised a question in my mind is all.

Edit: Ok nowthat I thought about it I remember they also have an advertised 6 quart in the pan oil pan, which is more money and now in line with the Milodon 8 qt, the Moroso, and the Canton....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back