38 years done

-
I've been at my job 22 years and I would bet the same thing would happen if I were to leave!

Enjoy your warm vacation and hopefull your job lead will work out!!!

Same at my company. 30 years and not even a Merry Christmas wish this year.Just a number to them. Best of luck Stan.

I understand your disapointment. My wife left her job yesterday after 31 yrs and 2 months. She gave her doctor 6 wks notice to train her replacement. Due to the doctor that she has worked for all this time bring his ***** of a wife into the practice a couple of years ago. In all that time she missed ONE day of work due to being sick. She received nothing for her dedication, as a matter of fact she was screwed out of 3 wks vacation!

Best wishes from us Stan, and do enjoy the trip to see your parents :eek:ccasion:
I have allot of faith that you will be great and no worries :happy1:
They will be knocking on your door when you are ready.
Here's to a new beginning tonight :thumleft::drinkers:

Sorry to read about this, it's tough leaving a job after 5 or 10 years, I can't imagine 38...and to be treated the way you were on top of that.
Good luck in the future.

Best of luck to ya Stan,...I think you'll do fine,....Been though this myself when I worked for A**holes,Thieves & Thugs,...(read AT&T),...took a little while but finally got a job fixin fire equipment, which is more to my liking anyway. Enjoy your Vacation.

Be careful. Be sure that you have the new job secured before you disappear on vacation.

-
Back