383 engine, 440 ly rods, 360J heads, '73-'76 disc brake spindles, TAKING OFFERS!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolhandluke

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a few things for sale. All are located in Salem, SC.
First is a complete 383 engine, will need a complete rebuild. I believe it's a '68, and will come with a 727 transmission. Asking $300, local pickup only

Second is a set of 360 J heads, 915 casting number. I had these from a project from quite a few years ago, and they've been sitting in a barn since. I'm asking $150 for these, and would prefer local pickup.

Next is a set of 440 ly rods. I got these a long time ago with a set of 906 heads I bought, and have never done anything with them. They have a little surface rust, but should clean up nice. I'm asking $60 shipped in the US for them.

Last is a set of '73-'76 disc brake spindles. They have a little surface rust on them, and on one the threads are a little scuffed up, you should be able to see it in the pictures. I'm asking $110 shipped for these. I also have one disc brake rotor in good shape, but I don't really want to ship it
Thanks guys!
Luke Smith
Photos of everything can be found here http://s1157.photobucket.com/albums/p600/coolhandluke4/

lyrods.jpg
spindles1.jpg
jheads2.jpg
jheads1.jpg
3836.jpg
3834.jpg
3833.jpg
3831.jpg
383tranny.jpg

Ok...... I'm not a proffessor on number's..... but what I have learned is, most of the VIN's were located on the pass. side rear of engine, at the lower oil pan rail of engine block,on a smooth factory milled area, it should be there. If not, also heard it could be on the top of the block, in the rear area, near where the tran's is bolted to the block, on a milled off area also....... and have also heard this could have to do to when the engine block was casted. MM/DD/YY. Hope this help's you.

I got my brother to check it (it's about 15 minutes from where I live at my dad's house), and he said the numbers are 2468213011. I hope that's the right thing.
Thanks!
Luke

the vin is on the left side just above the oil pan rail

I gotta real clean superquad thermoquad core I'll swap you for the 383.

I want those heads. I have family in Jacksonville NC right now that will come get them. Will you take $80?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back