Not open for further replies.

Dicer

70 Swinger
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Was going to do a big block for the car, changed direction. So what I have is an complete 383 with trans and radiator. Engine is stuck none of the freeze plugs are popped a 4 barrel intake is included. Water pump and fan not installed but are included, no air cleaner. The starter is NOT included, I will be keeping it. The engine casting # 2468130

I have four heads included in this deal also, the black painted ones are very nice. Casting numbers on the two pairs are # 2843906.

Also an pair of exhaust manifold, no cracks, no welds, very good shape. It is missing the flap, but the rod is still in it, no weight or spring. The exhaust manifold castings # 2899002 and casting # 2863900 I know the pictures are not very good, had one eye on the camera and the other on the grand kids. So if there is a particular angle you feel you must see let me know. The exhaust manifolds are worth the money, the engine, trans, radiator and extra heads, makes the deal.

I will not ship these items, you must buy all, take all. I can help load, located in Lincoln, Illinois. The price is 1600.00 dollars. Cash&Carry

IMG_5081.JPG

IMG_5084.JPG

IMG_5085.JPG

As requested: Radiator number # 2524984
Engine, No Vin number I am guessing 1968 or earlier?
The intake casting number on the 383 is #2205737 2-barrel 1959-67 thank you

I would like to add to the already good deal with the following items. Four small block intakes, a cast iron water pump, new never used. And a brake cylinder looks to be never used. Will be adding items until parts get sold. PM me with any questions. thank you.

IMG_5123.JPG

IMG_5124.JPG

Adding to the growing list, I have two 8 ¼” with 4 ½” lug pattern. Both have true-loc differentials, the black one was removed from a 72 Dart 318 auto. The other I am not sure what it’s out of.

The black one measures 49 ¾ brake plate to brake plate, perches measure 45” outside to outside.

The rusted one measures 52 ¾” brake plate to brake plate. The perches measure 47” outside to outside.

Both turn very easy, wheel studs look good, there is no brake parts, there were no ratios tags mounted.

If you have any questions, please ask.

IMG_5168.JPG

Adding to the growing list, I have two 8 ¼” with 4 ½” lug pattern. Both have true-loc differentials, the black one was removed from a 72 Dart 318 auto. The other I am not sure what it’s out of.

The black one measures 49 ¾ brake plate to brake plate, perches measure 45” outside to outside.

The rusted one measures 52 ¾” brake plate to brake plate. The perches measure 47” outside to outside.

Both turn very easy, wheel studs look good, there is no brake parts, there were no ratios tags mounted.

View attachment 1716062325
how close are you to the southern Illinois line, I could use one , northeast Arkansas here.

Sticking with the rules we Must have a price please.
Seems like you get it all for $1600 and he just keeps adding to the deal.

@Dicer I think you should consider changing your title. You seem to have an almost complete “big block swap” for an A Body. Focus the add on the 383/trans, manifolds and A body rear end. I think you can get what you are looking for with the right buyer. It’s a screaming deal for anyone looking to BB swap an A Body.

Last edited:
If I knew how to change the title I would. The swap at one time is what I wanted to do. Lincoln is the center of Illinois 2 1/2 from St. Louis, north 55. Parting nothing out it all goes to one lucky Mopar guy.

If I knew how to change the title I would. The swap at one time is what I wanted to do. Lincoln is the center of Illinois 2 1/2 from St. Louis, north 55. Parting nothing out it all goes to one lucky Mopar guy.
At the bottom left corner of your original post, you will see three horizontal dots. Press them, and select edit post. You will be able to edit the title. It’s worth a shot to reach a broader audience. Good luck with the sale!

Over the weekend plans were made to pickup and purchase the parts, needless to say there're still here. So I will reduce the selling price from 1600.00 to 1400.00, if any questions please ask.

IMG_5198.JPG

View attachment 1716062325

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back