[WANTED] 383 forged pistons, ported iron big block heads, 187 or milodon oil pan, roller rocker arms, solid roller lifters

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys I need the above parts for a budget type 383 build that I am doing. Installing it in a 71 Dart so if anyone has motor mounts or anything in between then please let me know. Thanks!

I will check in the shop, I think I have an extra 187 oil pan somewhere.

If halfafish doesn't have you covered, a 187 pan was just listed here in the For Sale section.

I think I have a set of Harland Sharp B/RB rockers floating around somewhere. I'll have a look and get back to you.

i have indy roller rocker assembly and crane ductile iron ,mopar8qt pan and pickup also biscuit type engine brackets

Yes they are solids not sure of the brand I know they are from the 80s not china, not that that’s a bad thing, it’s just something that is different, I can gEt some pictures if you want. Maybe come up with the brand, a friend had put them in his big block years ago, ran them a little, took the car completely apart, Hemi cuda, but facTory small block, anyway it’s never been reassembled. I have no idea why my inbox is full or what to do about it. I don’t know if it’s legal but my email is [email protected]. Thanks jb

I also have heavily ported 452s with bronze valve guides. Is your 383 standard bore? If so I have NOS trw dome pistons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back