383 Four Barrel call outs

-

Joey4speed

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can find NOS or Reproduction "383 Four Barrel" engine call outs for the 69 Dart GTS?
Mine are kinda scratched and faded like someone tried to clean them with steel wool. Classic Industries only offers the chrome hood inserts but not the call outs.
Thanks,
383 callout.jpg

Joe

Our member @68GTconvert makes call out inserts for the Dart hoods. Send him a PM or wait for him to respond here...

I bought the dies that make the 383 callouts that were sold in the 80's and 90's. I have never made any new ones since then. Since I probably will not make any anytime soon, the link above it probably your best bet.

Thanks Joe Joe,
I was able to find them with "Year One", $65 each, but I got a 25% off coupon at their booth in Columbus.
Joe
do you want to sell the ones you have now? if so send me a price and we can talk, I like real mopar equipment not re-pops, let me know, joejoe

Yes I def will, as long as they're better than my current callouts. (see pic). The 25% off coupon date begins later this month. keep you posted Joe Joe in St Louis.
383 callout.jpg

-
Back