388 BB hunter

-

388dart

Reaction score
388 cubes/±480hp
it is finally together and ready to drop into the Dart this weekend. It has been a long 3 years in the making.

A picture is worth a 1000 words they say so here it is. :drinkers:

Tells us more about your motor and your set up. By the way congrats on getting the motor together. :drinkers:

The build:
91-360 block, 3.79stroke billet steel crank, Platinum series I beam rods from 440 source, Diamond flat top forged pistons and file fit rings, Hv oil pump, Milodon 8qt pan and pickup, Performance products dampner, 308 heads 202/1625 SS valves, 3 angle bowl hogged P&P 64ccs, RB STX21 cam 254*@50 .555/520lift, RB 1.6/1.5 roller rocker assembly, crane cmoly PRs, Airgap intake, BG 750 mighty demon carb, MP aluminum valve covers, TTi headers and TTi 2 1/2" exhaust system, SMR 3500 9 1/2"TC, 727w/reverse manual vb, 8 3/4 w/4:30s w/26x10 slicks. 3350lbs w/driver.
What will/should it run @ 3200ft elevation & at sea level?

Tonights the night we see if there is "Fire in the hole". Like a kid waiting for Xmas morning

It ran last night!

Beefy little motor. It all seemed to go well with the run in.

I'll leave 388dart to post mor details but it is a sweet little set up.

Oldvart- we will run some in Calgary. We are still deciding where we want to run this year.
Calgary's track has been run by idiots for years now. They have supposedly rented the track to a local club, so we shall see if it's better. The track itself needs repair, and no one seems to have the money to do it.

I've never raced at Bud park(Edmonton), but have been told by a number of sources that it is a great place with great people.

There is always Medicine hat too I guess.

-
Back