3D printed Cluster connector

-

TurboGLH

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
EDIT: Link for anyone who's interested.
Car Stuff - Google Drive

I just wrapped up my 3d printed 70-76 cluster design and was starting to think about wiring. I could pick up almost all the signals I need straight from the factory connector if I had a plug that fit and I really don't want to hack up the harness unless necessary.

I designed/printed one tonight, designed to use these (https://www.molex.com/en-us/products/part-detail/02092118) molex .093 pins. It retains the lock feature on the pins and has a guard around the area that is exposed (you can't seat face to face because of the feature on the pins that keeps them locked into the connector)

If anyone is interested in a model file, or just a stl for printing on any home printer, let me know.
Cluster Connector.PNG

Cluster Connector 2.PNG

IMG_20230831_211302.jpg

Last edited:
Perfect! I’d love an stl file. ABS?
I did my trial parts in PLA, but my final part in ABS. I adjusted the dimensions to match the shrink I saw on my printer, so some tweaking might be required on a per printer basis. I have a .step file for anyone who wants the model, it would be easier to tweak if required.

Question was asked about $. Files are free for personal use, no commercial use allowed.

Is this the same size as a '68 Barracuda connector, and are you selling these??

Based on pictures of a 67-69 cluster, it looks like it would fit, but I'd need someone to take a couple measurements off of a cluster to be sure.

I wasn't planning on selling them, it was more about giving something to the community. If you want to take measurements off your cluster PM me and you can confirm for all of us that it will/won't fit on the earlier clusters. You pay shipping and you'll need order pins.

Another member who reached out to me has the pins for sale, so I'm going to name drop him @MoparMike1974 and leave a link to his website.

-
Back