-
Status
Not open for further replies.

8formulas

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
This is a set of 8 pistons from a 1968 340 Chrysler engine. They have 48,000 miles on them. They are factory standard bore size of 4.04. They are in very good condition. Wrist pins, 16 locks and rings (none are broken) are included in this listing. The only reason I removed them from my engine is because I wanted a stroker kit and these pistons would not work for my application. If you are looking to put together a cheap (basically stock) 340, these pistons will definitely help you complete your engine project. $50.00 plus shipping from 06484

IMG_2199[1].JPG

IMG_2200[1].JPG

IMG_2201[1].JPG

They can also be used in a .040 360 similar to what Tom Hoover did. I believe the tops will have to be milled slightly on those, as they are the positive deck height early pistons, but that would open the door for someone with a 360 to be another buyer. :)

RRR, no they cannot be used in a 360. U could probably get a shorter rod. U need the low compression pistons and have to mill them down. Kim

RRR, no they cannot be used in a 360. U could probably get a shorter rod. U need the low compression pistons and have to mill them down. Kim

Oh ok. I stand corrected. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back