Not open for further replies.

pomonamissel

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
well have had these kicking around for some time , only have the two , all original , no bubbles or pits in the chrome trim rings or rear side . they do have some paint missing from the cones mostly , and the centers are nicked up abit . they got a little bath n 000 steelwool for the pics . the stock mounting fasteners are on them both . asking $100 with a ride to you via priority box . ask anything you want , i'll answer any requested info i can . thought the books made a great back drop for the photos .

DSC07952.JPG

DSC07953.JPG

DSC07954.JPG

DSC07955.JPG

DSC07957.JPG

DSC07958.JPG

DSC07959.JPG

DSC07960.JPG

hey man , we could have traded . i just bought your 340 t bars for my 64 cuda . their yours if you want them , will pack them up today for you . $100 postal money order thats getting them and ships them as well . do you still have my address ?

hey man , we could have traded . i just bought your 340 t bars for my 64 cuda . their yours if you want them , will pack them up today for you . $100 postal money order thats getting them and ships them as well . do you still have my address ?
Ok scott

340man , second line in the ad says '' i only have two '' and the pics only show them as a pair not a set of 4 .

hey madmax669 , 340man has already bought them , i think . just waiting for the funds to arrive . if he bails , there 100 bucks shipping to your door , there are two of them , just a pair . not four .

madmax669 , your up . the other member is going another direction . so now our you still interested in them , the pair ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back