-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a solid 4 door family hauler, not looking for a show car. Would like to find something with clean interior and a solid body . Minor body work or paint work is ok but do not want a rust bucket, I have one of those now. Drivetrain not super important , I have a complete running gear in the garage. Would also consider a B or C body if the year is right. Let me know what you've got , I'm located in Ohio but would be willing to travel for the right car.

I have a 74 Valiant 4 door runner and a 76 Duster runner. I know you said 4 door and the Duster has only 2. Both are 318 auto with A/C

PM me if you are interested

I have a curious yellow 1971 Coronet Brougham, 383 magnum, 727, 8 3/4 rear, black, and white cloth interior, upper dash ventilation, rally gauges, perfect dash pad, window sticker, tow package, duel exhaust, black vinyl top, disc brakes, and front sway bar. 27,000 original miles, one owner before me, California car, sold new in Berkeley, located in SF bay area $7500.

I have a 1976 Aspen SE 4 door factory 360 2 barrel sure grip rear 2.76 gears 39,000 miles, won trophy at 2013 Monster Mopar Weekend. Will take $3,500, located in Speedway Indiana. Need to thin the herd.

My friend has a Rust Free 67 Dart 4 dr.Slant 6 3 on the tree with a factory posi rear. and a set of headers.I think he wants $3500.Let me know if your interested.

i was about to tell ya tha same thing...that little 68 dart tbone416 has will make a nice cruizer...just needs a little tlc.
i think you could drive it daily now!

There's this sweet Valiant in the Mopar parts cars section that the guy says his wife daily drove. No idea if it's for sale as a whole but it looks too clean to part out.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/...d.php?t=283803

That was mine Mike: It's been parted out. When I bought it and pulled the vinyl roof, it was totally rusted out. I used asphalt roof tar to temporarily patch it and my wife drove it for a year, but the parts were worth more than the repairs in the end. I got her a clean 99 Chrysler 300 that gets 30mpg (the Valiant got 17). The parts from the Valiant (including VERY clean frame rails) will pay for the Chrysler, the original cost of the Valiant and there will be enough left to buy another 4 door A body!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back