4 dr rear seat in a 2 dr?

-
I think the poster is asking about a rear seat swap only, so the leaning forward should not be an issue........

just talking about the rear seat. is it the same as the rear in a 2dr?

lol mb ya it still wont lean forward lol. i think they are pretty much the same but dont know for 100%

I gonna so no. I have a Duster and the rear seat from my Valiant 4 door will not fit, I cant say for sure but I am about 95% sure it wont. Something about the way the rear inner fenders are made and the contour of the back bottom and lower back crack on the ends.

well, i don't have one handy to look at so i thought i'd ask before i go to huntin' one down. i've got a rear from a duster i assume, because of the recess in the seat ends for the wheel well. just wondering if the 4 dr rear is recessed or flat on the ends.

If one out of a 75 Dart Swinger 2 door will work I have one. I am 60 miles west of Tulsa but I don't know how far Wynne is from me. If it is close enough you can have it if you come get it. It is still in the car.

We have a 74 two door Swinger and we found a four door 73 Dart that we are using as a parts car. The rear seats look identical as do the mounting brackets. We do plan to put the four door seat into the two door eventualy once we recover the seats. I know this might not help but it's my two cents.

dude that is awesome. i would absolutely appreciate it. the car is actually in newalla ok right now. my lil bro is painting it. supposed to pick it up in a week or so. i get off i-40 at hwy 177 and go north to hwy 62 to get to my grandparents.

-
Back