[Found!] 4 Groove WP Pulley

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen a 4 groove pulley for a water pump. Even 2 groove pulleys are uncommon. Did you mean a 4 groove crankshaft pulley? THose are relatively common but I think they differ between A-LA and B-R/B.

I just seen one on an eighty something W250 360 M/T non A/C. He wants $600 for the truck and it is broken in half.

I have seen 1 and 2 groove top pulleys but never a 4 groove for the w/p. Was there a belt in every groove? If not it probably could be changed to a lesser groove pulley. Kim

There was not a belt in every groove. I’m trying to get spaced back closer towards the block, I have one that is deep enough, but too big in diameter. And I have another single groove that is the right diameter, but is a belts width shy of being where I need it to be.

So what 1 do u actually need? I’m thinking 2 but there is different ones. 2 groves closer to the block an 2 farther away from the block. Ur u still need to change the crank pulley to a smaller 1. How big is it? How many grooves does it have and which grooves are being used? Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back