4 link HELP

-

Mysons68dart

Reaction score
As you can see in the pics my chassis bracket is at a 90. My bottom link (as per C.E instructions) is 1 deg front to rear down . It Doesn't exactly say 1゚ it just says pointing down from front to rear. And my Links are 20"center to center exactly so my question is why is my Axle
20190303_142154.jpg
20190303_142148.jpg
bracket at a slight angle is that a problem or not thank you for your help in advance

As you can see in the pics my chassis bracket is at a 90. My bottom link (as per C.E instructions) is 1 deg front to rear down . It Doesn't exactly say 1゚ it just says pointing down from front to rear. And my Links are 20"center to center exactly so my question is why is my Axle View attachment 1715297942 View attachment 1715297943 bracket at a slight angle is that a problem or not thank you for your help in advance

Have not done one myself, but ur so close , I wouldn`t think it would make that much diff.
Why not weld them straight up and down , and adjust for the small difference ?????

Have not done one myself, but ur so close , I wouldn`t think it would make that much diff.
Why not weld them straight up and down , and adjust for the small difference ?????
Thanks Bob for the reply I guess when all else fails read instructions or should I say read them over again I'm Sending a picture on the competition engineering instructions the 4 link set I have is from jags but both instructions are almost identical so what it's telling me In paragraph 13 is after I set my 0 pinion angle I set the Axel bracket perpendicular on the front of the bracket even though it's not perfectly square I guess I'll do my best and then I'm assuming put the rods in and ne like you said adjust them to fit in the holes.

Thanks Bob for the reply I guess when all else fails read instructions or should I say read them over again I'm Sending a picture on the competition engineering instructions the 4 link set I have is from jags but both instructions are almost identical so what it's telling me In paragraph 13 is after I set my 0 pinion angle I set the Axel bracket perpendicular on the front of the bracket even though it's not perfectly square I guess I'll do my best and then I'm assuming put the rods in and ne like you said adjust them to fit in the holes.

Screenshot_20190303-151737_Drive.jpg

-
Back