4 Pinion vs. Cone Type Sure Grip

-
I have had the cone type in my dakota for 5 years and 40K miles with no problems. It's in a 9.25 diff and has taken alot of abuse on the street and probally 75-100 passes at the track. still leaves dual marks for 20-30 yards I have liked it and would recommend it to anybody

I have had the cone type in my dakota for 5 years and 40K miles with no problems. It's in a 9.25 diff and has taken alot of abuse on the street and probally 75-100 passes at the track. still leaves dual marks for 20-30 yards I have liked it and would recommend it to anybody

the one in your Dak is a completely different type that the ORIGINAL BW cone unit .

apples to oranges comparison

Well the 3.91's I pulled out was a cone type also. I know many say they are junk but I suppose it depends are what you use it for and how much abuse you give it would determine how long it would be effective. I plan to just install the 3.23 cone type I picked up and use it. The cone type 3.91 I pulled out has been in this car for at least 10 years and that baby lays down twin black marks until you decide to lift!

-
Back