4 speed console top plate pattern

-

jtkaaa07

BossMan
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can help me find a pattern to convert an auto console top plate to a 4 speed? I was digging through the part's trailer, and found an extra console top plate for an automatic. Seeing I am doing a 4 speed conversion, I would like to use my console, I figured if I could get dimensions I would throw it in the milling machine, and cut it to size. Any help would be much appreciated

Thank's Jeff

Hey Jeff, I will get dimensions to you Friday or Saturday if you can wait. Send me a pm or gimme a call as a reminder, tomorrow 705 651 6311

4spdragtop

Hey Jeff, I will get dimensions to you Friday or Saturday if you can wait. Send me a pm or gimme a call as a reminder, tomorrow 705 651 6311

4spdragtop

Thank's buddy, appeciate it! I think you sent me some pic's of the cutout in the side once, again thanks!

Thank's buddy, appeciate it! I think you sent me some pic's of the cutout in the side once, again thanks!

Hey thats right, gimme a shout, tomorrow, or pm me your ph#, I have free long distance. We may as well be on the phone when I take measurements, just to make it easier.

-
Back