4 speed hump

-

dart gt

Reaction score
does any one know how far back the 4 speed hump goes from the firewall.i am converting my 67 dart to standard .i put trans in and put hump in to where it looks like it fits but shifter is not in center of the hole.Thank You David

does any one know how far back the 4 speed hump goes from the firewall.i am converting my 67 dart to standard .i put trans in and put hump in to where it looks like it fits but shifter is not in center of the hole.Thank You David

I just removed one for 74scampga and I noticed the shifter does set off to the drivers side and so is the hole. I don't know the measurement from the firewall but I can measure it tomorrow when I'm home. I measured the actual hump when i removed it and it is 22" long.

Hope this helps

Handle1.jpg

Hope these help!! If you don't cut the floor out yuor trans and shifter linkage won't fit.

DSC00525.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

The hump pretty much centers itself w/some minor tweaking. You will have to piece the rear of it where it meets the floor, as you can see in each pic. The 1-2 and 3-4 rods go over the trans x member and the reverse rod goes under the trans x member. Trace the outline of the hump on the floor and cut approx. 1.5" inward. Cut additional material as needed.

Looks great anyone make there own 4 speed hump...needs some dimensions..

-
Back