-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy2146

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone, Gonne be converting my demon to 4 speed, looking for pedal, z bar, bar brakets, clutch fork, fork boot, dust cover and whatever else you might have.

I already have the tranny, shifter, linkages and crossmember parts, might need a output yoke too if my 904 one doesn't work.

Let me know what you got that might help, thanks in advance, and shipping would be to 98611

I am pretty sure I have an extra bell housing.

I have a few Mopar z bars, but I don't the application. Do you know what it looks like?

Hey Jeremy, this is rich from Portland swap meet. I have pedals ,z bar, starter and bell cover for standard a833 . Just need to clarify they are same as overdrive. Maybe someone will chime in.

Hey Jeremy, this is rich from Portland swap meet. I have pedals ,z bar, starter and bell cover for standard a833 . Just need to clarify they are same as overdrive. Maybe someone will chime in.

Hey Rich, good to see ya on here!
I believe the covers are the same, from everything I've learned its been just the input bearing retainer that is larger, which takes the larger opening in the bellhousing.

PM me with the prices for the covers, pedals and z bar, shipped to 98611 please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back