-
Status
Not open for further replies.

95dakotadude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking to potentially upgrade to a 4speed but it depends how much I have to spend on the linkage, tabs and shifter for it. What do you guys have?

I have a hurst handle I could use, it's one of the slip-in style ones I think. It doesn't have the two bolts I see the other style have on the shifter, so if you have a mech that works with that -even better!

This is what I have:
lsxCIdl.jpg

Post pics and price please.

Last edited:
I'm looking to potentially upgrade to a 4speed but it depends how much I have to spend on the linkage, tabs and shifter for it. What do you guys have?

I have a hurst handle I could use, it's one of the slip-in style ones I think. It doesn't have the two bolts I see the other style have on the shifter, so if you have a mech that works with that -even better!

This is what I have:
View attachment 1715166572

This is what I have:
View attachment 1715166572

I believe that is a three speed shifter, non mopar and I dont think that handle will work in a 4 speed mechanism.

I believe that is a three speed shifter, non mopar and I dont think that handle will work in a 4 speed mechanism.
It is a 3 speed shifter. It's the one I currently have attached to my 3spd. I don't think the handle is from a mopar. Pretty sure it's from a mustang

I've got an original Hurst A body shifter (for use with the push in bayonet style shift handle).

20180321_205540.jpg

It is a chevy tranny and it was ment for the op as a example on building his own linkage.

That's exactly what I am talking about.
Very sweet D55Dave

D55Dave, I recognize your workbench and have looked at your work.
Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back