-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GR5

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for all the components to swap a 4-speed into my '69 Barracuda with a 340. I do have a bellhousing, but that's it. I would prefer to find someone who has all the parts needed.

I'm willing to travel (roughly 500 miles from Milwaukee, WI) to pick the parts up.

Please PM me.

Thanks,
Mike

Pedals and everthing? Drive shaft? What rear?Hump?

Yes, pedals and everything. I can go aftermarket with drive shaft if needed. I also need the hump.

Rear end is TBA, I'll choose the ratio at a later time.

Thanks,

Mike

Thought I’d bump this once more to see if anyone has the parts for the swap.

Thanks,

Mike

I'm looking for all the components to swap a 4-speed into my '69 Barracuda with a 340. I do have a bellhousing, but that's it. I would prefer to find someone who has all the parts needed.

I'm willing to travel (roughly 500 miles from Milwaukee, WI) to pick the parts up.

Please PM me.

Thanks,
Mike
Give me a call when you can and matbe I can help you out. I am in Kalamazoo Mich. area. 269-377-5942

Please PM me.

Thanks,
Mike
PM sent

Please PM me.

Thanks,
Mike

I have everything you need from the flywheel the clutch the pressure plate throw out bearing the fork the trans shifter drive shaft you can call me or email me

I'm around the Wisconsin Illinois border

15558687077131636945532.jpg

These are all good parts I just took them out of my car I've got a pedal somewhere I just can't find it right now I've got some headers got a 340 for sale to that came out of the car I'm big block in my Dart that's why the stuff's for sale trans shifts like new PM me if you're interested

These are all good parts I just took them out of my car I've got a pedal somewhere I just can't find it right now I've got some headers got a 340 for sale to that came out of the car I'm big block in my Dart that's why the stuff's for sale trans shifts like new PM me if you're interested
Make an offer I can meet you at West Tech in Silver Lake Wisconsin Race shop they know me you can look at the parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back