[Found!] 4 speed within states surrounding. W V

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an extra one, never checked what year, but it has the slip yoke, in Clarksburg WV

65 Cuda. Early A I guess

I have the ball and trunnion 833 and matching shifter rods that came out of the 65 Barracuda I’m in the process of parting out. If by chance you are using an 8.75 rear end, I have a conversion driveshaft as well.

I have an 8.75 rearend all ready in the car and it was running . So I have a driveshaft but thanks for looking ahead for me

Forgive my stupidity but what is a ball and trunion 833

Used in 64/65 with a pad on the output shaft to mate with the ball and trunnion on the driveshaft.
D920F558-EB24-45CE-A264-D611D337FF45.jpeg

There are conversion setups that bolts a female unit to the output shaft and has the male splined unit on the driveshaft.
ECD6AD67-3E16-477D-B08C-11B1BBF71FAE.jpeg

Ok that’s what the 904 trans I took out of a 64 parts Cuda I had. I’ve got a driveshaft to fit that. May not be right length tho. Do you know what the gear ratios are. Is it a close or wide ratio 4 speed

Do ya know what the gear ratios are. And the casting numbers off the side. I’m interested if it’s what I need. Thanks, Rick

I will dig it out of my outbuilding this weekend if the weather is decent.

No it is a straight 4-speed, cast iron.
4.35" bearing retainer. I do know that much about it.
Just never checked the numbers it is just a spare for my car.
I also have a factory shifter for it.

Sounds good . I’m not that far from you. I may be able to run up there this weekend. We’re bout 175 miles apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back