Status
Not open for further replies.

67CudaBob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
View attachment wheel adapters.jpg

I have a full set of 4 billet aluminum "Made in USA" wheel adapters (with lugs) to take your small bolt pattern hubs (4") to accept large bolt pattern rims (4.5"). These are 1" thick.

I test fit a set on my 67 Dart, but I found some small bolt Cragars that I like better until I switch over to my 8-3/4.

These have been test fit only and never driven on. I bought them on Ebay (see link below) for $156 plus $18 shipping. I will sell the set of 4 for the first $110 plus $15 shipping in the continental USA. Anywhere else, I will need to get a quote for shipping.

Mark the ad and send me a pm if interested. Thank you.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Wheel-Adapter-5x4-5x4-5-Spacers-1-Made-USA-/371048471454?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item5664365b9e#ht_4311wt_1153"]Custom Wheel Adapter 5x4 5x4 5 Spacers 1" Made in USA | eBay[/ame]

Reduced to $110 plus $15 shipping in continental USA.

Note: These are not the cheaper "cast" adapters that sell for significantly less and are not recommended for daily use. These are quality billet aluminum adapters and are fine for daily driving. However, they are not approved for racing.

If you need these, this is a great price for a quality product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back