4 Wheeled Grim Reaper?

-
uhm what? the tomahawk was a motorcycle.

Anyhow, thats the coolest pt cruiser i've ever seen and probably the coolest in existance

I wonder what needs to done ..Sounds like if you can save another 2,000 off the price you would have the coolest pt in the U S?

uhm what? the tomahawk was a motorcycle.

Anyhow, thats the coolest pt cruiser i've ever seen and probably the coolest in existance

I was referring to survivability of occupant as well as insane power to weight ratio...not the number of wheels each has, I'm well aware the Tomahawk is a "motorcycle", though if you would like to get technical it also has 4 wheels.

I always wondered what happened to that thing. They were supposed to be offering those as conversions with various small block options plus the Hemi. I would love to have that...

That car was featured in Mopar Action probably about 4 or 5 years ago, I think.

Yeah, I stumbled on my copy of that a couple years ago when I was considering the direction for my car. I did some searching for it but couldn't find anything. I wanted one pretty bad and if I could have found some information on it, I may have gone for it.

Here's the link to the Ebay ad...Ebay

10 hours to go and he's not even getting a sniff at $14k. I know times are hard, but aren't hemi crate motors like $15k?!? People must be afraid of why the car has sat unfinished for so many years.

I think you have a good point BrianT hadn't even thought about that, awesome car, but suddenly the vendor looses interest? If it really was just "a few things" and "interior" why not finish them up?

There is a similar car that races in Edmonton, Alberta. It has been to our track a few times. I think it runs around a 10 or maybe even a high 9. Except for the flames on the one I seen, and the huge slicks you would never know it. Nice car.

-
Back