4 Years have past by..

-
Congrats Mike. She has come a long way. And thank you for the support and I hope to make it home tomorrow afternoon since our plane broke down this morning in northern Canada.

Lookin good memike!
Thank you spaz :cheers:

Give her a kisssssssssssssss for me.
Will do Snake, Give your better half a hug and sugar for me and tell her I said hello :happy1:

wow time flies!
I agree, It just seems like just a year or two :D what a great ride :cheers:

Only four years? Man, it seems way longer......:D

Just kidding. It's always amazing to look back and see where you started. Looking forward to more progress and friendship.
Thank you Rev :happy1:and I promise you will :hello2:

great job...congrats! :)
So good to hear this doug, I know it's been a slow go but that's the way I roll while she keeps me on the road :cheers:

Mike I have enjoyed all your Adventures with Victoria, I look forward to see many more. You have refined her into a great Lady. Keep enjoying her company for many years to come.
I sure will Cliff, she has a long life ahead of her with me :hello2:

Please keep posting Mike! I ALWAYS enjoy your non hate posts;It seems to me that you have enough wisdome for the entire board,and I enjoy when you share.

Thanks and stick around!
Thank you for the over the top thoughts of my time here my friend, I learn more then I teach here that is for sure bud :D

Thanks Mike for sharing these memories. I joined the site shortly after you got Victoria so like other members I am getting some background I had missed.
It has been quite a trip here and I am so glad you and all these great folks are here for me David, I went through the complete HELP thread yesterday and it sure brought back some old memories :hello2:

Mike congrats and thanks for being on here, you can obviously feel the love you have for Victoria! She is a beauty and looks like you are both sharing a great bond!
Yes ragtop :happy1: We are enjoying many miles and time together :D
Thank you soooo much :hello2:

Thanks for the look back Mike. Your ride is lookin' good.
Hay Demon416 :cheers: Thank you very much :hello2:

Well,well there you are!LOL MeMike,I,ve missed your daily adventure posting with your progress on Victoria.Please keep doing what you do my friend.:prayer:
I sure will Scott, and I will be re-upping my gold member ship real soon so I can do my part keeping this great site moving forward :hello2:
Victoria is getting closs to 70.000 miles on her now and she has been a doll :cheers:

Glad your still enjoying the car Memike...It was a great story..
I looked over it and it sure brought me back HAUK, Thank you so much for everything :hello2:

You always have the most interesting things to say. Not like my dribble.
Dribble!! lmao brother :D We are blest to have you on board and I enjoyed our groov'en great time we had together at MMW when you made the long haul up hear to ST.Louis Mo. :cheers:

Has it really been four years?

I can't think of anyone more deserving than you, MeMike. You have done great things to Victoria, and to all of us here.

I'm a better person for knowing you, as I'm sure many here feel. And you've introduced us to a great band, in Zach Williams and the Reformation.

Here's to you having a great Strongend.

Cheers my Arkansas buddy. :drinkers:
You my friend have been one of many great folks to share my life and times with :cheers: and thank you for the support and gifts you have sent my way and to the ZWR nation :happy1:

Wow..

I stumbled upon this thread, and didn't quite understand what was going on.. and I saw a photo of the article you posted, and typed in the link to read the post that was mentioned at the end of the article.. I read through every page.. now, this thread makes a lot more sense to me.

MeMike - you are a class act. A true ambassador to the car community, and the respect and admiration shown by everyone here is testament to your character.. online forums can be a brutal place where people hide behind a digital facade in order to be a 'tough guy' or be someone they really aren't.. it's pretty clear that you are the 'real deal'. It's so cool to see you with your (very cool looking) Valiant, and how much you enjoy her.

Just as amazing, is the incredible community here who made this happen for you. Very impressive indeed. Makes me proud to be a member, as well as to be a fellow A-Body owner :)
Thank you for all the kind words and soooo glad to have you on board with this great bunch of folks here, Yes this was a life changing adventure in my life that is for sure, I do my best to keep all the folks here updated on my days they have made possible for me to enjoy. Victoria is the greatest :cheers: I will continue moving forward with my plans :hello2:

memike....I joined FABO about the time all of this was happening. Your story was nothing less than incredible IMO

You are my hero and part of the reason I've stayed here...Thank U Mike for your help brother :D
You have been a great help to me also X100 sister C :hello2:
It was a blessing to meet you and your other half last year at Tony Fields :cheers: What a great time!! Looking forward to making more M&M's sister (Making Memories) :hello2::hello2:

Congrats Mike. She has come a long way. And thank you for the support and I hope to make it home tomorrow afternoon since our plane broke down this morning in northern Canada.
Thank you Corey, I am glad to hear you are in a great place awaiting for your trip home and hope you make it to your daughters birthday :cheers:
To you a big Thanks for all you do, and I am so glad the landing gear deployed for a safe landing!!
By the time you read this I hope you are in line to get on your flight home :cheers:

One of many great members here
He is dusted72 keeping us safe to enjoy our life
Looking for that thread my friend= I am Home

-
Back