Status
Not open for further replies.

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Contact seller
I need 400 block in good shape. Preferably stock bore that'll clean up with just a .030" over bore and in the eastern part of the US. I had one I was going to give a disabled member in need but it turned out to be junk so now I'm trying to help him locate one. I'm hoping to find one I can do some swapping for or buy cheap. Please let me know what you have and where your at. If you have any parts needs let me know.

Thanks, Tracy

I have located what I need. thanks to all those who replied.

I was thinking damn I know someone who needs one too but hes not disabled,just a little challenged. Hell he will probably finish his car before me.Good on ya Tracy and Bill.

Pete, i'm gona ride down and see you this summer. I was close by last fall and was talkin to MT but couldn't make it happen. It looks like i'll have some time this year.
Small Block

Fishy, Boy are you lucky. I've got a 71 model block. Was a running motor. Come get it.
Small Block

Hey Bill, yes I am lucky. Yours is the 3rd offer I've had this eve. Unfortunately I'm not able to drive very far yet cause of my back surgery 4 weeks ago so it'd probably be a month or so before I could come down. One of the other guys said he could bring one to Monster Mopar for me next month which helps a bunch. I sure appreciate your offer and if something comes up that I don't get the other I'll get back to you. Thanks again brother.

1971 400 blocks are hard to find.

Yeah they are. I don't think it matters a lot though to the fellow wanting it. He just needs a good block.

there is one in the twin cities craigslist wants $200 been cleaned, mag'd, and painted orange

Thanks. Even though it's probably worth it that's way out of my budget. I'm giving this block away. Plus the location is way too far off. Appreciate the thought though. I have found 2 locally so I'm sure one will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back