$400 for used clutch pedal assy!!!!!

-
The silience is deafening...could it be he LIED?
You whinned about someone elses price-I offered one to you for 2.50,You said sold,I said come and get it,You said comming in your helicopter,You got an offer from old Kim,you said thats the kind of offer that you like.I offered to you-noone else-old Kim offered to you-noone else.Offer still stands to you,I'm sure the offer still stands to you from Old Kim.Brian T nor anyone else was offered anything from me.When the parts are in your hands,and I have the 2.50,you can do with them as you please

haha i knew it. if you look closely at the pics its d5667 backpedaling

Attachments

• backpedaling34.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 77
haha i knew it. if you look closely at the pics its d5667 backpedaling
Just showing the facts-Is that a monkey you are spanking in the background chrisf?????

Anyone wanna go pick the pedal set up for me? Heck I'll send ya the $2.50 plus plenty for gas ,your time and shipping. I'd still be fullfiling my end of the bargain. You guy's heard him,come get it! I'm allowed a proxy,after all plenty of Fabo folk's help one another out.

So whatta ya say? Anyone wanna go pick it up for me?

Makin the rules as you go along needsaresto? Really would like you to meet my stepson,he has a problem too but you won't see his cheep or free ads on here or on any other site. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner-you are not on my IMPORTANT list,in fact you didn't make any list of mine.Come on down resto you could learn something from the boy.But I'm sure that he is not as bad off as you are????Noone on the face of the earth could be that bad.

Just showing the facts-Is that a monkey you are spanking in the background chrisf?????

ouch!! you have cut me with your razor sharp wit. I am just kidding d5667. i know that picture isnt youi there isnt enough trailers and barefoot kids in overalls in the background. your quick to judge and run your mouth but its made you look like a fool hasnt it?

and Paul, i owe you $25 towards your pedals. lol

whats wrong with your boy d5667? was it that family tree mess up?

Nope Im calling you out on your offer,which was so obviously a taunt and a shot at me. Let's face it if I showed up in person you'd lock the door and call the cop's.

Who's the coward?

Well shoot!!

Sorry Resto, I must have traded the one I thought I had (I'm going through that old people bad memory stuff right now).:eek:ops:

I'll check with the gang here, maybe we can locate one.

Ahh Dago red thank's for looking! I've got that C.R.A.F.T.S disease too,lol

A lot of the time said item turns up 2 yr's later when Im on an unrelated task.

well heck! I will happily sell my pedal assembly for $400 any day of the week!
even deliver it personally up to 100 miles free of charge!

-
Back