-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68GTconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 77 standard bore 400 engine a mopar big block. This is just the short block. Spins freely. I was saving this for myself but I am moving and need to liquidate stuff.

$325

Local pickup.

Attachments

• IMG_2374.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 519
  • IMG_2375.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 536
I have a 77 standard bore 400 engine a mopar big block. This is just the short block. Spins freely. I was saving this for myself but I am moving and need to liquidate stuff.

$325

Local pickup.

If you move closer to me, I might be able to buy some of this stuff... :cheers:

Once again. too far away for me....

Don't mention it to my wife she grew up I think right by you in highland park. HA!

Highland park is very nice on the north side. I'm on southwest side. However Highland park is well within parts fetching range.... :D

Yes I visited there it was pretty nice. Got to get rid of a lot of my parts b/c we bought a new house. I can't bring it all.

Really pisses me off this is all the way cross country. lol

Willing to trade for someone to help me put my top end together on my stroker motor and help me measure for push rods. Bolt heads on, measure for push rods, put together rocker gear and adjust lash etc.

would u trade it?i have a brand new hughes whiplash cam and a really nice 440 tm 7 intake.i have other stuff i might trade u someone might buy my 440 we will c what happens.thanks will

Hey Mopardart44067, If you have a company you work for with a shipping dept, check with the big name haulers, ComWay, R & L, Holland, etc.. and see if you can go thru them for shipping to your company. If your company won't allow it, try a dock pick-up there in Chicago. You might be surprised at the cost isn't as much as you think. The only kick is 68GTConvert might have to crate the engine and take it to the dock at his city.. Just a thought..

Hey Mopardart44067, If you have a company you work for with a shipping dept, check with the big name haulers, ComWay, R & L, Holland, etc.. and see if you can go thru them for shipping to your company. If your company won't allow it, try a dock pick-up there in Chicago. You might be surprised at the cost isn't as much as you think. The only kick is 68GTConvert might have to crate the engine and take it to the dock at his city.. Just a thought..

I could pop it on a pallet. Thanks 19

Just for S&Gs....

I went with meridian logistics and it cost me $290 to freight a long block 383 and a 727 from the terminal in Greenville, SC to the terminal in Abilene, TX...if this is only a short block strapped to a pallet your probably looking at less than $200 if you can manage terminal to terminal transport.

i had a 400 short block i couldnt sell it for what i wanted for it i ended sellin for 80 bucks

I hear ya. If it doesn't sell its no biggie I would like to keep for wayyyy down the line. i wouldn't pay to have it shipped it isn't worth it but if there is someone local I could work a deal for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back