408 stroker

-

JRT

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have any thoughts or experience with Blueprint Engines 408 stroker? Good or bad, and is this thing streetable.

I have been eyeing that very same engine :tongue1: . I have seen it in the jegs catalog and a place called pace performance. I found blueprint's web site but it didn't yield much more info.I like the fact that it has a warranty :thumbup: . something I would not get if I pieced together my own stroker motor. Another plus is it's built to run on pump gas. The description states "drivable and reliable high performance engines". I think the best thing would be this should be a balanced package that is no guess work as to carb etc. it should all be ready to go.I guess the only way to get more info is to contact the manufacturer directly.As far as turn key motors go it's the best deal Iv'e seen so far in that it makes good HP and has quality/name brand components ...

A 408 stroker regardless of the build up is a torque monster.Betweem 2500 and 4000 rpms this motor combo can easily smoke the tires on dry pavement and fishtail with a light pedal on a rainy day. I have one on a pickup and I can out pull a power stroke. As far the manufacturer, just remember this , if they are not around the corner how do you get it back to therm. Most warranties on big items resort to arbitration in the stste of the manufacturer. Take your time and find someone local if you are not up to the task.

A/MP said:
Take your time and find someone local if you are not up to the task.

Well I have to disagree but them I am biased as I plan to be selling complete 408 motors over the web I have had good luck with local shops but I have seen a lot of problems as well.

-
Back