-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for that certain project. 40's of early 50's International Harvester or Studebaker pickup truck 1/2 or 3/4 ton complete as possible no flatbeds

Maybe. know a good number of individuals here, El Paso, Tucson, Albuquerque, and in Phoenix metro who might be able to dig up something. The local yard did have a 50? Studebaker, but it was a flatbed, the cab and front clip sold very quickly after entering yard. there are some leftovers from that truck, that I could photograph and post here, to confirm their origin.

I had one. I sold it about 1 and half years ago. I still have the guys number if you want to call him for it. They were a young couple that was just using it to put in front of their Antique shop for display. It was all there but rough. Would make good rat rod or could be redone. Truck is now located in Md. I say it was a 49 or 50 and I still have pics of it.

Wizard

I had one. I sold it about 1 and half years ago. I still have the guys number if you want to call him for it. They were a young couple that was just using it to put in front of their Antique shop for display. It was all there but rough. Would make good rat rod or could be redone. Truck is now located in Md. I say it was a 49 or 50 and I still have pics of it.

Wizard

IH of Studebaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back