410 supercharged

-
You know I dont know if it would clear. It is actually 2 industrial oil coolers married inside there. It isn't very efficient since we were trying to fit all that stuff inside a vega engine compartment. The cooler tank is in the trunk. That car runs 8.80s now and lives in South Carolina. It was the car we spoke of last night that has the twin T04s on it.

YouTube - Twin Turbo Vega

That Vega gets with it!

That Vega gets with it!
You may want to "peep" on "British V8 forum". Jim Blackwood is building a "Lightning supersharged/liquid intercooled 340".(Buick). He is a skilled inventer and very crafty. Thanks for the mounts and good luck, Ateam.:read2:

That Vega gets with it!

That was its first shakedown pass. It eventually went 5.60s at 125mph in the 1/8th. We are very proud of that car. There was a lot of "you cants" from the experts. Cant runs 8s on a 8x26 tire, did it. Cant run a blow thru carb and have it work, did it. Cant run a stock short block out of an impala with 100k on it, did it. Cant run cast crank, did it. Cant run cast pistons, did it. Its funny with these kinds of things, you learn volumes by doing it. I cant wait till you start playing with your turbo.

Hey KP, which Procharger do you have? What is your setup? Have you run it or had it dyno'd? Just curious, I dig you Duster.

I have a PS1 with 8psi of boost. never ran it at the track of dyno,d it but she wants to go.

The only issue is she runs way to rich to the point she spits fuel out the tail pipes and I have rejets the carb down 4 times now.

KP

I have a PS1 with 8psi of boost. never ran it at the track of dyno,d it but she wants to go.

The only issue is she runs way to rich to the point she spits fuel out the tail pipes and I have rejets the carb down 4 times now.

KP

I take it you have a blow through carb.

-
Back