[WANTED] 413 Pistons

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
check out Hughes engines under Rear or obsolete engines they have new pistons in stnd .20 .30 .40 and .60 over for $ 413.99

check out Hughes engines under Rear or obsolete engines they have new pistons in stnd .20 .30 .40 and .60 over for $ 413.99

Thanks but I cant spend that kind of money, just looking for some used but good flat top standard pistons. Mine are the dished low compression style, my motor only has 67,000 miles on it and the cylinders are in great shape.

I have two sets of standard bore 413 pistons but they are still on the rods. I'll have to check if they are flat tops or not. I have a set of new, unused flat top 440, and nice flat top set for 340 (just in case you consider upgrading). I'll check today if my 413s are flat. I am assuming you want standard bore? I also have a set of recently done 906 heads. They would boost your compression up a bit. How about a six pack?

I have two sets of standard bore 413 pistons but they are still on the rods. I'll have to check if they are flat tops or not. I have a set of new, unused flat top 440, and nice flat top set for 340 (just in case you consider upgrading). I'll check today if my 413s are flat. I am assuming you want standard bore? I also have a set of recently done 906 heads. They would boost your compression up a bit. How about a six pack?

Yes, standard bore. I have 906 heads all ready, thanks. Let me know about the pistons.

How can you use 440 pistons in a 413? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back