426 Hemi and Parts - Not Mine

-
that it is. I don't have FB, but it is where it all is. CL is pretty much dying off it seems
I'm not on FB either, but agree that CL seems to be drying-up/dying out.

How do you find stuff on FB? Do you have friends who send you things, or is there a way you can search on your own, W/O an account?

And please don't worry about me grabbing stuff away from you. I'm just looking for parts for my "bumpside" Fords.

I'm not on FB either, but agree that CL seems to be drying-up/dying out.

How do you find stuff on FB? Do you have friends who send you things, or is there a way you can search on your own, W/O an account?

And please don't worry about me grabbing stuff away from you. I'm just looking for parts for my "bumpside" Fords.
You (most) can search Marketplace for a while without an account, until Suckerberg finds out and boots you offline. Then just try again later or the next day sort of thing. You can't get contact info or message them, but just send the link to someone who does have it. Actually works great as I have to send the link to the GF and then it gives me time to think whether I really need it - and if she asks. Normally never does, but there is always that chance.

-
Back